Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shooting star purple and silver.













Four of my nails broke , so I did four new nails and filled the others with my Acrylic dip system . I think they came out a lo better than the last set, as I said practice makes perfect. However they are not as perfect as I would like them to be.
So as some of you know I have become a distributor for Konad , and I had my first nail party this weekend , where I discovered how to use the sponge kit . The sponge kit is awesome creates an air brush look and it's so easy to use.
I decided to do a purple and silver mani , (gold wasn't showing up :( ) I use used Sally Hansen pronto purple and use Kondad Special polish in silver . I sponge silver on the tips and than stamped the star design from IP M33.

No comments:

Post a Comment