Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers day nails/french tip with flowers

I hope you all had a great Mother's day . Mine was very nice , left the husband at home and took my son , my Mom and my twin sister to Down Town Disney . We ate at the Rain forest cafe , which I was not too impressed with . I expected more out of Disney .....the atmosphere of the restaurant was Okay as well , the workers seemed bothered . The restaurant is beautifully decorated though , with huge fish tanks and huge fish ...My son love them . However he was not to fond of the fake animals and rain forest show they have every 20 minutes , the lights flicker on and off and they play the sound of thunder . My poor baby did not like it at all. We did have a great time walking around though .

Now on to my Mani . I did a french manicure with flowers , I used Konad special white polish for the stamps , I used M 19 (still need some practice) and M 36. For the base I used OPI for sephora , Non fat soy , half caff. I love using this color for the base for my french manicures it looks so natural . I did my own acrylics again , sorry there a bit messy , need more practice on that too.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty design and french mani. You'll get better with your french mani's. Try doing it freehand!! You'd be surprised how well you do. Good Luck.

    www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete