Thursday, October 6, 2011

Orange french tips with a Spider .

The nails I did , did not last very long , :( , I was really hoping for them to be better. However I read on line about something called "Virtual Nails" they are supposedly a Fancy glue on nail. The closes thing I could think of that would be fast to do. Since I can't get out to a Salon right now , I decided to try out these nails that I bought while back . They are thin and comfortable and I have also read some pretty instresting reviews about them. They are kiss Custom fit nails .

They are all done in French Manicure , but I just painted over them in Orange and added they black Konad spider stamp for Halloween. These were really easy to apply and so far no one can tell the difference !

So my secret is out , I think I'll be using these for a while , we'll see how they work out .

No comments:

Post a Comment