Monday, November 7, 2011

Theres hope !

I seen the Dermatologist and he took samples of my nails , I realized that I have let this go on for 15 years and not once did I try a Medical cure . Instead I thought that putting on artificial nails would solve the problem , when they were actually part of the problem.

The Dermatologist says that I will most likely have to take a pill and it should take about 6 weeks for me to get rid of the infection and to start growing my nails . I can't wait , as of now I am waiting to hear from the Dermatologist.

My big dilemma is whether I will try doing my nails again or if I will just leave them alone , I think if I ever get the "Itch " to have artificial nails , I'll do some gel nails on my own , I don't think I will be going back to a salon ever . Especially since I have all of the tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment