Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ,

I am thankful for my family , my adorable little boys , my husband , my friends , my job , and for having a PPO  and being able to see a dermatologist and getting my natural nails back , and for all those wonderful people on u tube who posted demonstrations on how to apply gel nails.
 
I stated in my last post that I had went back to the salon to continue getting my nails done , but two of my nails , my thumb and the finger next to my pinky have super short nails , and all of my nails were growing except them.

After going to the salon and having a not so great experience ,the nails on the fingers with short nails got water under them and turned Green !!!!  After removing the nails and soaking them in apple cider vinegar until  they cleared up.   Even though they cleared up and began growing I could not leave them alone, they kept breaking .   I had to do them again.    

 I made an agreement with my husband , that I would do them when the boys are fast a sleep .  I did my first set and it did not take as long as it usually does and the nails came out good .    I just finished a fill and  the nails that were remaining short have started to grown again without any green fungus , but with a clear nail !

I am super excited to be doing my nails again , I feel that this time around they are going to get better , I can't wait to start stocking up on polishes , to start stamping and creating designs on my nails again. 


1 comment:

  1. Great resource for those seeking love across borders! NRI Matrimonial offers a promising avenue to find your true love. Worth exploring! For Ecommerce Website Development Company in Delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

    ReplyDelete