Friday, August 21, 2009

pink on pink with flowers


I did a new konadicure . I agree with casuallavish the french tip plate is hard to work with , However I am learning how to do french tip free hand, Start at the side and glide the brush to the other side , if you want a curve lift your brush a lil. It takes some practice , hopefully I get it down before my big Vegas Trip. I had ordered a kit for my neice and some more plates I was hoping to have them today , but they haven't arrived ,seems UPS LOST THEM , there going to do some research and hopefully I'll get them before I leave for Vegas !!! . I have been surfing other Konad fans site and got inspired , Let me just say that I love these nails , they have a nice C curve and are so easy to work with . I did a light pink for the base and a Satin pink for the tip , I used plate # M 6 sally hensen Mauve it for the tip and OPI french white for the stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment