Friday, October 23, 2009

Final wedding set



I decided to keep things simple and do a Pearl nail with purple rose tips ....( I can't paint my nails without doing a konad design) The purple tips were pretty but when I put them next to my bridesmaid dress they disappeared . So I decided to do a pearl color , since were all wearing pearls for our jewlery , it's the one thing my sister insisted that all the bridesmaids wear for the wedding . She got us these really cute pearl and rinestone braclettes to wear . So thats were the idea for pearl came in . I used OPI nail lacqure in "Pearls night out " for the base color , I did two coats of polish . I was inspired by my sister's wedding them for the tips ' Antique and Roses' She is wearing this really pretty vintage inspired wedding dress , and her flowers are all purple and white roses . For the tips I used Image plate M65 with Nina Ultra pro nail lacqure in "Purple Pizzaz" . What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment