Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Purple Tips and roses


My sister is getting married and I am in the wedding I am going to obviously do my own nails , now that I know how and now that I have Konad . I tried out this look . I did purple tips I used Nina Ultra Pro nail polish in Last Call for the tips. I painted the nail half way and took a q tip dipped in nail polish remover and made the smile lines . I painted the inside of the nail with Nina Nail Pro Nail polish in spun sugar with Orly natural for french manicure over it to give the nail a pink tint . I used Nina Pro Ultra nail polish last call ( same color for the tips) for the roses that I stamped on my nail. I used Image plate M25 for the image of the rose . I took the pic with my G phone in my car . The quick dip acrylic method is working pretty well. I think I still need more practice . So what do you think guys ?

No comments:

Post a Comment