Monday, January 25, 2010

Day two of no glue ons

So it's day two with out nails . I can type easier , he he he. I can't lie I do miss my nails . Seeing everyone's bloggs and all their beautiful designs with Konad make me want to put my nails on and do a design ,,, I think in a couple of days I will be able to do a simple design . I'm looking forward to the day I have long beautiful nails.... Thanks to everyone who joined my blogg I will do my best to post some designs . I noticed that I now have 20 followers !!! Yay ... Happy konading !

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! You won't regret it.
    Do you now this blog? http://apolishproblem.blogspot.com/

    She recently stopped using glue ons too and her nails are really improving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stick to it, it will be very worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete