Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hot pink daisey french manicure


I seem to be into the color pink these days ! Pink seems to be a spring color to me . I did my Mom's nails last night and I decided to use the dreaded M 19 french manicure plate , her nails came out very nice , the design came out straight on her nails .
So I thought hmmmm if I could do hers , I wonder if I can do mine . I tried it out and it worked . I did two strips to make the french manicure thicker . What do you think? It was a lot easier than painting the tip , getting a brush dipped in polish remover and making the smile line. It didn't come out to straight , but you can hardly tell.
For the colors I used my new favorite , sephora OPI polish , Non Fat Soy Half Caff and for the tips I used Salley Hansen Insta dry polish in Rose Riot . I used IP M 19 for the french tip and IP M 32 for the daiseys.

No comments:

Post a Comment