Monday, June 14, 2010

Gonna try one more time .


I was inspired once again by the progress of nail growth for a Polish problem . She was very helpful and directed me towards my favorite store Sally's Beauty Supply.
I checked on line first and after reading 36 positive reviews for this product I decided to give it a try . Lets see what happens !
It looks pink , but it goes on clear and forms a protective shield over your nails . I am way too ashamed to show you pics of my naked nails . I will describe them to you instead . My left hand is pretty much okay . My middle finer and pointed finger are missing half of it's nail only.... I have noticed some growth though. My right hand is the problem hand . All nails except my pinkie have no nail bed. There is a very very thin and flaky nail plate , not at all attractive .
I am really having a problem trying to do my nails and to have them look decent , and going to the salon is horrible for me ,,, I hate when they look at me and than have to converse to see if they can actually do my nails . I really hope this works and brings them back to life .

No comments:

Post a Comment