Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall nails and my new tattoo .












I did a new manicure , IDB gel nails , I still need to perfect my filing and get my applying technique down .


For this Manicure I decided to use a nice brown color for fall. I used Cocoa Crisp Sally Hansen Instra Dry , and Konad special polish in a dark brown with Image plate M2.










My first Tattoo!


Today the family and I went to our local tattoo parlor in Long Beach Ca, to get my first tattoo.


The hubby and I have been talking about me getting tattoo. This week we celebrated our third wedding aniversay and decided to celebrate by getting Tattoos . He already has two . He he he now were even !


Getting a tatto was quite an experience , yes it hurt !!! But it was well worth it , and the place where I got my tattoo made it an awsome experience . I got tattooed in one of the oldest tattoo Parlors in Long Beach ca, . It came out better than I could imagine .



I added a better pic of my nails !





No comments:

Post a Comment