Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving nails , brown with yellow sunflower .



Thanksgiving is literally around the corner, I have yet to do my shopping for our dinner this year. Work has been extremely busy , I have been working over time every week and also on Saturdays . I have also come down with a horrible cold this week .
Majority of my free time this weekend has been spent lying in bed and drinking hot tea.... Even though I have been so busy and sick , I still manage to do my nails.
I choose to keep the design simple and just put a stamp on one nail, I also did my toes to match. I picked the sunflower because I made a sunflower reef with a huge brown bow. That inspired the sunflower . Low and behold Konad has a cute one on Image plate M8 . For the nail color I used Mochachino and for the stamping I used Konad special polish in Yellow .
Awesome news I teamed up with my husband's friend , (now my friend) Laurie and were going to be hosting another ladies party in Long Beach. This time it's going to be on a Saturday in the day time. I can't wait to get this product out there again and see what fun designs other people make .

No comments:

Post a Comment