Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's a boy !

Happy Mother's day fellow bloggers . Hope everyone had a great mother's day. I am now five months pregnant and we just found out that we're having another little boy. My lil guy is developing well and so far were having a good pregnancy .

I did this manicure in honor of my son who is kicking me in my tummy day and night . I decided to go short this time around . Once again I used my awsome nail forms and of Course Konad .

For this mani I used Sally Hanson Salon nail polish in Model Behavior and Konad special Polish in White with Image plate M 76.

2 comments:

  1. Aww congrats! Happy Mother's Day. I have a little girl and I want a baby boy next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great insights! Such a heartwarming read. Loved the depth & emotion. Congrats! πŸ‘ΆπŸ’™ For Ecommerce Website Development Company in Delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

    ReplyDelete