Friday, January 7, 2011

Leopard Print #2


The husband went out and my darling little boy is a sleep what better time to do my nails in peace.
I decided to change the color for the Leopard print nails that I did before. For this mani I used Sally Hansen Insta Dry Polish in Coca Crisp and Konad special polish black pearl and IM Plate M 57.
I really like the way these came out , I applied the stamp Horizontal instead of vertically like I did the other ones. I think this came out a lot nicer . App ling the stamp Horizontally actually did more coverage than applying it vertically . Which set do you like ?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful manicure, this is one of my favorites designs. I love Konad M57.
    You did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting read! Loved the insights on Leopard Print #2. 🐆 Great mix of style tips and trend exploration! For Ecommerce Website Development Company in Delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching for top Schools in Greater NoidaFind comprehensive information on admission processes, fee structures, and eligibility criteria here.

    ReplyDelete