Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Nails !


My New years Manicure .
Hope everyone had a great time ringing in the new years with their family and friends . I stood home , made some Pezole and rang in the new year with a nice glass of apple Cider .
My family is not very festivel , I ended up being the only person in my entire house that stood up until Midnight . I toasted to myself lol.
I hope that this year I can reach my goal with my nails and with my Konad nail art designs . I just hope that I have the time to do it , we recently found out that we will be having a new addition to our family . I am excited and a bit scared , because of what happened in August . So far so good though .
Items for this Manicure .
* Sally Hensen Xtreme wear in Celeb City
*Konad Special Polish burgundy
*Konad IM Plate M 8

No comments:

Post a Comment