Saturday, March 26, 2011

My second attempt .


My nails were still not looking so hot , So what did I do , spent two nights watching Utube videos on how to do gel nails . Some had directions written down , some had music , some had people talking about how to do the gel nails .


I really really really love gel nails . Anywho , I didn't add any tips or sculpt any tips , I have decided to start out small. I once again put gel on the very thin short nails that I have . They came out really smooth and they look as neat as I could get them with my two year old son bugging me .


In all the videos I watched , I learned that I could possibly have been putting the gel too close to my cuticles . This time when I applied my bonder and the gel I made sure I only applied it to the middle of the nail and made sure not to touch any of the surrounding skin. After I applied the gel and filed my nails , I cleaned them and put tea tree oil and sally hansen nail growth serum.


I am hoping that leaving them short will result in me doing them less than before , and with out tips theres nothing to break off or come off .


Heres a picture of what my nails look like right now . I am hoping that they will grow some .


No comments:

Post a Comment