Sunday, April 17, 2011

New nails with dual nail forms



I had my 20 year celebration with my sorority last night . Of course I had to do my nails , my nails did grow back some , but because of the damage to them they grew back a little deformed. What a great chance to use my new dual nails form ,purchased from Ebay for $6.00.


The nail forms look like regular nail tips but have tabs on both sides and are really flexible and rubbery. The were very simple to use, you can use nail tips or just the form . I had to end up using tips , it is going to take while for me to learn to use the right amount of gel to get strong tips.


What I did was applied clear tips , filed them , added my bonder and than applied a thin coat of gel to the nail form. I cured both by nail with the bonder and the nail form for one minute . Than I applied a good amont of gel to the nail form. I put the form on my nail , held down my nail and cured it for 3 minutes . I made sure to whip away a gel the seeped out the sides .


Once the cure was done ,I took off the form and a perfectly smooth shinny nail. I didn't even have to whip my nail clean with my cleaner. I than painted my nails red pearl by China Glaze and stamped them with Kondad black polish IM 53.


No comments:

Post a Comment