Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween skulls and spiders !


Here is another manicure . I decorated my Yard Yesterday and one of my nails broke :( darn Yard work . I had bought some "Happy Halloween " stuff , but ended up doing the Yark in "Spooky Halloween".

I put up awsome tomb stones and skulls on my lawn and I have two scarey monsters. One is hanging in a tree and the other is sitting on my bench . I hope the kiddies don't get scared !

On to my Mani , the broken nail was easily repaired and being in the Halloween mood , I decided to do a Halloween Mani . I bought this amazing orange color at Walgreens for $1.00.

I used Sinful nail colors in Courtney Orange . It's nice Orange and isn't shocking or electic , a nice fall color. I choose the skulls from IM plat M13 and the spider from IM plate M1.

I even did my toes to match . I love my Konad stamps !

No comments:

Post a Comment